Do you need a Disciplinary Code of Conduct for Employees? It’s purpose is to:
- engender a culture of care and mutual respect for oneself, fellow employees, work, teamwork, customers and other persons associated with the undertaking and the environment;
- ensure that all employees are treated in a fair and consistent manner within the general framework of the law, the principles of fairness, natural justice and accepted fair employment practices;
- give effect to and regulate the fundamental rights conferred by the Constitution, more particularly section 23, and applicable legislation affecting the employment relationship;
- provide a framework within which Management and employees can work together to maintain acceptable levels of behaviour and conduct; and
- promote the effective resolution of all disputes.
- You get a Disciplinary Code of Conduct for Employees, in editable format.
- It will be branded with your branding.
What makes us different?
We have developed a set of templates for the workplace. These templates were drafted by Graham Giles, a labour lawyer with 40 years of practical experience – all this practical experience and knowledge has been included in the templates. Graham Giles has spent years developing this code in practice as an attorney, working with thousands of organizations such as yours. He knows what works and what doesn’t.
Easy to Read
In the fast paced information economy in which we live, people are pressed for time and will generally only read things that are relevant to them. A good code focuses on particular audiences (typically employees, and management) addressing only those issues that are absolutely needed and that focus only on the essentials.
How do I get it?
If you are interested,
We will contact you to find out more about your requirements and give you a quote.
- Disciplinary Procedure